Pink Eyes - July

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Pink Eyes - July

Post by zemming » Fri May 21, 2021 9:58 pm

Hey everyone,
Just a minor update to get everyone up to speed. After squaring everything up we have a (hopefully solid) completion date for Pink Eyes in early July. Which means we should be shipping them (to you!) in early/mid July. As we get closer to those dates we'll start reaching out with the "last call for address updates" messages in case you've moved since we kicked off this shindig earlier in the year. For now, hang tight, and thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

For anyone curious after the last update, no our cover material was not ordered early in the year, and I did not really get a responsible answer as to why that was an issue. That was a large reason our dates were pushed back. But hey, we've moving forward.

Wait, I missed signups! Wat do?
We usually have some extra books left over at the end of the printing. If you would like an opportunity to purchase one of the extra books, please sign up on the reserve list: Reserve List: http://horse.bible/PinkEyes

And as always if you have any questions about the project, I'd recommend joining our Discord Server. You should also check out the FAQ, which goes into a bit more detail than this post. Or feel free to send us an email at FoEPrintProject@gmail.com.