Pink Eyes - Minor Updates

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Pink Eyes - Minor Updates

Post by zemming » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:54 pm

Hey everyone,
Just a minor update as we keep moving forward with Pink Eyes: Our original timeline was March/April, and it's looking like we'll be on the 'April' side of that. We could still be surprised, but there's definitely been a few factors slowing things down beyond just covid exacerbating everything. Once we do have a more firm timeline and some more details I'll be sure to post another update. As always, thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process :twilightsmile:

If you are interested in some of the behind-the-scenes details, we do have a few posts on our Patreon, mostly relating to the logistics of the cover and materials, which had to be custom ordered.

Wait, I missed signups! Wat do?
We usually have some extra books left over at the end of the printing. If you would like an opportunity to purchase one of the extra books, please sign up on the reserve list: Reserve List: http://horse.bible/PinkEyes

Other than that, as always if you have any questions about the project, I'd recommend joining our Discord Server. You should also check out the FAQ, which goes into a bit more detail than this post. Or feel free to send us an email at FoEPrintProject@gmail.com.