Pink Eyes - Onward!

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Pink Eyes - Onward!

Post by zemming » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:25 pm

Hey everyone,
I'm happy to announce Pink Eyes is moving forward to manufacturing! We're working to nail down a few more details, and are tentatively still shooting for around March/April for production to be completed and the books ready to ship. As we get more info, we'll be sure to post new updates to keep everyone in the loop. For this part of the process though, patience is a virtue.

All unpaid invoices were deleted before this post went up. If you click the "complete your purchase" button in your email and get a error page, that's why. If you're still interested in a copy of the book, I'd recommend signing up on the reserve list.

Wait, I missed signups! Wat do?
We usually have some extra books left over at the end of the printing. If you would like an opportunity to purchase one of the extra books, please sign up on the reserve list: Reserve List: http://horse.bible/PinkEyes

Other than that, as always if you have any questions about the project, I'd recommend joining our Discord Server. You should also check out the FAQ, which goes into a bit more detail than this post. Or feel free to send us an email at FoEPrintProject@gmail.com.