Announcing Black Book and the 4th Edition Reserve List Sales!

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Announcing Black Book and the 4th Edition Reserve List Sales!

Post by zemming » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:09 am

Hey everyone,
Things have been a bit hectic since BronyCon, announcing the Black Book, and everything else that's been going on in the background. We kind of got hit with a bunch of work at once, and had to do some housekeeping that couldn't be put off any longer. That combined with the website being down resulted in poor communication over the past few weeks.

So, where are things right now?
Black Book Info:
It's me great pleasure to announce that Black Books are available to order on our freshly put-together online store: https://absolutelyeverything.org/!

Why the store?
Since the Black Books already exist, it makes more sense to use a traditional sales channel to manage everything, instead of our usual copious number of spreadsheets. This also gives us the opportunity to offer, for the first time ever, leftover books from previous printings. If you missed out on Murky Number Seven or Duck and Cover, they also are available on the store.

For our patrons:
Benefactors who have shown absolutely overwhelming support for the project over the past few months will be able to receive a free copy of the Black Book. We have more details on the Patreon Page.
For all patrons, we have set aside the low-numbered Black Books. When purchasing the Black Book select ‘Yes’ under the ‘Patreon Supporter’ drop down and be sure to use the same email address used on Patreon so your order can be verified.

When will store orders ship?
We're still working out all the kinks, and because the website will initially be processed in lockstep with the reserve list, website orders will be processed and shipped as a batch towards the end of September. After the first batch once we have everything nailed down, the website will return to a more normal shipping schedule.

What about the 4th edition books on the store?
The 4th edition books are currently marked as ‘sold out’ because people who signed up on the reserve list have first dibs on the extra books. If we still have books left over after processing the reserve list, we will open up sales on the store.

Reserve List Info:
We are starting to work our way through the reserve list and have sent invoices to everyone who signed up through the end of April 2019. Invoices are due a week after receipt. After that we will cancel unpaid invoices and start processing another batch of invoices if we still have books left over. So, if you are no longer interested in the 4th edition and would like to buy a Black Book instead, let us know and we can cancel your invoice and someone else can get a chance at the 4th edition book.

Wait, I don't see my invoice!
Please double check your spam folder before emailing us. If you signed up on the reserve list after April, you will have to wait for another batch of invoices to be sent out. We will post more info when that occurs.

Reserve List Pricing:
Each book on the reserve list will be $79.99
Shipping for the US is free.
Shipping for all other countries varies, but is usually around $30 for one book.

Other than that, if you have any questions about the project, feel free to send us an email at FoEPrintProject@gmail.com. We also can be reached on our Discord server, which is probably the best way to get a hold of us for quick questions: https://discord.gg/EFkYw8Z

If you're curious about a 'behind the scenes' look at the project, we usually post more details on our patreon page.

Cheers,
zemming

Arcane_Scroll
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Announcing Black Book and the 4th Edition Reserve List Sales!

Post by Arcane_Scroll » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:18 am

Congrats on the store, that should really make things easier in the future! Sorry the site was down so long, it was the absolute worst time for it to happen :(

KravenShade

Post by KravenShade » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:49 am

Yes yes yes! I just placed my order for the Black Book and a replacement dust cover for my third printing edition. Im so excited and looking forward on getting to hold such a beautiful looking book!

sxebrony
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Post by sxebrony » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Nice to see the Black Book version on sale. It's tempting, but I already own two printings, and I don't really need a third, even with how cool it is. That said, seeing the store is fantastic. Great to know that if I miss a printing, I might still be able to get a copy, without having to pay eBay prices.

Voidgazer

Post by Voidgazer » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:52 pm

WOW! MN7 shot up in price 0.0