Fallout: Equestria PDFs

RPpirate
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Fallout: Equestria PDFs

Post by RPpirate » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Alright, Here they are. But before you do anything with this please read our conditions -

* These are for personal use only. Personal use qualifies as self binding your own books or using local resources for yourself.
* Personal use can also qualify as putting these onto a personal e-book reader.
* These are not to be re-uploaded. If someone is interested in them please point them to this thread.
* These are never to see the light of Lulu. We were only able to format in the first place under the agreement that lulu would never be involved with Fallout: Equestria.

The rules are few but strict. By downloading the PDFs you are agreeing to the terms. If anyone does not agree to these terms and do as they ask, we will take down the PDFs for a period of time. If this happens multiple times we may take them down permanently. So please, Listen to the terms.

zemming edit:
File Uploads are broken, and in lieu of the site being fixed the first printing PDFs can be accessed here.
Just to be clear, I'm uploading these as a courtesy to, and out of respect for the first printing team. Their conditions still apply.
We cannot provide support to anything pertaining to the first printing. Plenty of info is available on the forms though, just look around a bit before asking questions :twilightsmile:
Last edited by zemming on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: linked GDrive Version19.zip. Added words.
~Kittens!~

scootayay
Fallout: Equestria First Printing

Re: Fallout: Equestria PDFs

Post by scootayay » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Please note that the ban on lulu extends to ANY and EVERY self publishing and print on demand site. You are not allowed to publish the book in any way or do anything that would damage the intellectual property of Kkat.
What you are allowed to use are printing services. Be careful when choosing a service and make sure that you are allowed to use them.
ImageImage

Winji

Post by Winji » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:14 am

AKA in a case that you are going to print them somewhere yourself, make sure that they are a printing company only and NOT a publisher.
"Californian kids all go to the nearest forest to school and their worst schoolyard bullies are motherf***ing grizzlies!!"

RPpirate
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by RPpirate » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:56 am

Or you know... You could just bind it yourself and save the trouble of paying a ton of money just to get one set of books from a printer.
~Kittens!~

Winji

Post by Winji » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:25 am

Or THAT... Ofcourse that requires you to find how to excatly do that and pay all the equipment needed.
In the end probably would be the best to investigate wichone is cheaper.
"Californian kids all go to the nearest forest to school and their worst schoolyard bullies are motherf***ing grizzlies!!"

HellSing1911

Post by HellSing1911 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Curious as to when the next printing will take place so I may order all the books as well as duplicates as a gift for my buddy who also loved this book.
You should have brought the Whiskey.

RPpirate
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by RPpirate » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:45 pm

We're not too sure when it'll take place just yet, we're still working on getting the first printing shipped. It may take awhile, Alex is the only one shipping them out on the weekends with his parents taking a few in when they're in a good mood from the sounds of it.
~Kittens!~

ProfessorPat

Post by ProfessorPat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:09 am

Just tried downloading the PDFs. I had no intention of printing at the moment and am really only interested in getting in on the second official run to have something that didn't end up looking like I half-assed something... but I wanted to see how everything was formatted and whatnot. When I opened them, I was greeted with this:

There is an occasional block of readable text, all of the images seem to be there, and all of the end of chapter footnotes are fine, but the majority of it loads like this for all 5 volumes for me.

Any chance it's just me or is the PDF busted?

Winji

Post by Winji » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 am

Most likely it's a problem during the downloading... There has been a lot of people downloading them and you are the first to get this problem (Atleast according to my knowledge atleast)
Try to redownload it.

ProfessorPat

Post by ProfessorPat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 am

I'll try again at some point. Hopefully that is the issue, but I've tried downloading it a few times in multiple browsers (logged in and as a guest here thinking that may have changed things), then unzipped with different programs, then opened with different pdf viewers all hoping some aspect of that caused it, but I always get the same blocky thing.