Pink Eyes Printing

MadMattDog

Re: Pink Eyes Printing

Post by MadMattDog » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:33 pm

zemming wrote:
MadMattDog wrote:Out of curiosity, what are the "main 5 stories"? Is Horizons ones of them? I know I want books of that.
The main five FoE stories are FoE, Pink Eyes, Project Horizons, Heroes, and Murky Number 7. For what it's worth, this wallpaper by Brisineo is what I based my statement after. It's not really an official designation or anything, honestly after the first three the order of all the side stories becomes kind of irrelevant and somewhat controversial.

Please don't read into what I said too much. It was to serve as an introduction to those who only knew about FoE, it was not meant to imply we'll do printings of all of them.
Sure, just wondered what the 5 were. I would love to have hard copies of Heroes and Murky too when they are done. Would be great to have all 5.

Ogrepony
Fallout: Equestria First Printing
Fallout: Equestria First Printing

Post by Ogrepony » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:44 am

Just put my order in. Really excited. :pinkiebounce:

Aieos
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Post by Aieos » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm super excited for this! Can't wait for them to print! :pinkiebounce:

Hogbroom

Post by Hogbroom » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:33 pm

I'm so excited! I missed the first two printings for Fallout: Equestria, so I'm super happy I got to sign up for this on time. I can't wait to get my book! I'd also love to know if there's ever going to be a third edition (unlikely to be determined as of now, I know. But what I mean is that I'll keep checking for future printings, if any). :pinkiebounce: