Re: Pink Eyes Printing

Post by coolguy10221 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:59 pm

I just signed up for a copy. And now to wait for the invoice. :pinkiehappy:

mrc0mmand
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mrc0mmand » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:30 am

Skottyboy wrote:Ok fast little thing, I signed up a few days ago but I'm not sure if I got a confirmation email.
I looked in all my e-mail folders.

I think I got an E-mail the last time when I ordered the FoE book, but not one this time.

I did use my new E-mail this time.
Just wondering if my thing went trough or not.

Ill be around.

:bjshrug:
We had a minor issue with confirmation e-mails, so few people didn't get theirs. But nevertheless, I can confirm we have your signup for one book and with 'Nuke Poker Horse' as the best pony! :twilightsmile:
If you have any question or problem feel free to visit our IRC channel or just send us an e-mail to FOEPrintProject@gmail.com!

Twitchy
Art Team
Art Team

Post by Twitchy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:41 am

So it doesn't matter if we didn't get a email? :derpyderp1:

mrc0mmand
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mrc0mmand » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:14 am

Twitchy wrote:So it doesn't matter if we didn't get a email? :derpyderp1:
During the first day we had so many signups that we exceeded the limit for our confirmation e-mails. But now it should be fine.

Nevertheless, if you want to make sure that we got your signup, you can use several ways how to do so:

1) Use SpikeBot on our IRC channel #FalloutEquestriaBook@Canternet with command: .check your@email.tld
2) Send us an e-mail (FoEPrintProject@gmail.com)
3) Or just ask directly here (or via PM, if you don't want to disclose your e-mail publicly)

(Also, I just checked your signup, Twitchy, and can confirm we got it! :twilightsmile:)
If you have any question or problem feel free to visit our IRC channel or just send us an e-mail to FOEPrintProject@gmail.com!

Skottyboy

Post by Skottyboy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:54 pm

mrc0mmand wrote: We had a minor issue with confirmation e-mails, so few people didn't get theirs. But nevertheless, I can confirm we have your signup for one book and with 'Nuke Poker Horse' as the best pony! :twilightsmile:
Hue.

Thank you kindly.

:bwalk: :gwalk:
Victory favors the innovative, And destruction favors the unwise.

Roos

Post by Roos » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Please excuse me. I just want to be sure that you got my signup, would not like to miss this opportunity.
So, did you get it? :pinkiehappy:

mrc0mmand
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mrc0mmand » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Roos wrote:Please excuse me. I just want to be sure that you got my signup, would not like to miss this opportunity.
So, did you get it? :pinkiehappy:
Hi Roos! I just checked it and can confirm we have your signup for one book with Octavia as the best pony! :twilightsmile:

Roos

Post by Roos » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:34 pm

mrc0mmand wrote:Hi Roos! I just checked it and can confirm we have your signup for one book with Octavia as the best pony! :twilightsmile:
This must be one of the quickest answers I have ever seen, thank you!
I am really looking forward to see which direction this project will take. Once again, thank you :raritystarry:

MadMattDog

Post by MadMattDog » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:12 am

I am have return. I haven't checked back in here in forever. Seeing an email for Pink Eyes sign ups made my day.

Out of curiosity, what are the "main 5 stories"? Is Horizons ones of them? I know I want books of that.

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:07 pm

MadMattDog wrote:Out of curiosity, what are the "main 5 stories"? Is Horizons ones of them? I know I want books of that.
The main five FoE stories are FoE, Pink Eyes, Project Horizons, Heroes, and Murky Number 7. For what it's worth, this wallpaper by Brisineo is what I based my statement after. It's not really an official designation or anything, honestly after the first three the order of all the side stories becomes kind of irrelevant and somewhat controversial.

Please don't read into what I said too much. It was to serve as an introduction to those who only knew about FoE, it was not meant to imply we'll do printings of all of them.