Pink Eyes Printing

RoA Nitrox

Re: Pink Eyes Printing

Post by RoA Nitrox » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:24 pm

*sigh* ...Well I guess this means us newcomers won't have a shot at the original FoE story after all. Oh well; hope this Pink Eyes printing goes well for you all. Haven't read it myself; "Control+F" searched the story for Velvet Remedy, found nothing so I'll pass on this one. Velvet's one of the biggest reasons I enjoy Fallout Equestria, but all I can do now is hope and hope strongly for that third printing! May the Pink Eyes printing go smoothly. :twilightsmile:

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Skottyboy wrote:Few fast questions before I sign up:
Will there be dust covers or will that be up in the air until the last moment like the last printing was?
I also assume this is a one book print because of the relatively short length of the story?
Guess my last question would be that since its all based on 500 people ordering, what would you say is the odds that goal will be met? I can pay for it even if it goes up from what the thing says, but I'm getting ready to head off to college this next year so I gotta make sure what I'm budgeting for.
We're still ironing out the dust jacket. Stay tuned :twilightsmile:

Yes, the story is printed in one book. It's only ~134,000 words, FoE is like 600,000.

We should be more than fine meeting our goal. As long as you have a little leeway, you should be all set with your budget.

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Leishycat wrote:Yessss :D
Is it going to have arts at the chapter titles like the first printing did? :D
'Tis the plan! We'll have more details out as things are finalized. Stay tuned! :twilightsmile:

Skottyboy

Post by Skottyboy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:30 pm

zemming wrote: We're still ironing out the dust jacket. Stay tuned :twilightsmile:

Yes, the story is printed in one book. It's only ~134,000 words, FoE is like 600,000.

We should be more than fine meeting our goal. As long as you have a little leeway, you should be all set with your budget.
Ahh yes.
Thank you kindly, sir.

Never read Pink Eyes but Iv wanted to, may as well be from a real book.
Victory favors the innovative, And destruction favors the unwise.

BikerDash
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Post by BikerDash » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:44 pm

As excited as I am for this, and I am UBER excited, I STILL want myself a copy of Fo:E. After the sign up period ends, about how long will it be before the books are printed?
I am looking forward to adding this one to my prized collection. (And then someday, having my copy autographed)

ReaperKing

Post by ReaperKing » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Looks like it was a good time to look at the site.

Xepherio
Fallout: Equestria First Printing
Fallout: Equestria First Printing

Post by Xepherio » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:19 am

I just signed up for a copy, but got two identical confirmation emails. I just wanted to make sure that it only signed me up once.

mrc0mmand
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mrc0mmand » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:24 am

Xepherio wrote:I just signed up for a copy, but got two identical confirmation emails. I just wanted to make sure that it only signed me up once.
I just checked our signup database and saw only one record with your nick, so you should be fine! :twilightsmile:
If you have any question or problem feel free to visit our IRC channel or just send us an e-mail to FOEPrintProject@gmail.com!

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:07 am

BikerDash wrote:As excited as I am for this, and I am UBER excited, I STILL want myself a copy of Fo:E. After the sign up period ends, about how long will it be before the books are printed?
I am looking forward to adding this one to my prized collection. (And then someday, having my copy autographed)
After signups end, we'll take some time to get the quotes and collect payments. I don't have a solid timeline from the printer, but for reference, FoE took about a month to print.
So after signups close, you're looking at 6 week or so before books start shipping. We'll post updates as things move on and as we have more solid details. :twilightsmile:

Skottyboy

Post by Skottyboy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Ok fast little thing, I signed up a few days ago but I'm not sure if I got a confirmation email.
I looked in all my e-mail folders.

I think I got an E-mail the last time when I ordered the FoE book, but not one this time.

I did use my new E-mail this time.
Just wondering if my thing went trough or not.

Ill be around.

:bjshrug:
Victory favors the innovative, And destruction favors the unwise.