Selling FO:E First edition

Ginoalni

Selling FO:E First edition

Post by Ginoalni » Mon May 02, 2016 7:56 am

Hi all,

First note, if I have posted this in the wrong section, tell me and I'll move it.

Any way, the name is Gus, and I have decided to put up my copy of Fallout: Equestria on eBay, if any of you are interested, come check it out.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/-/121975173282?

The copy is first edition hardback, near mint quality.

If your not interested, ignore me, but I still wish you a good day.

Thank you,
Gus
Last edited by Ginoalni on Mon May 02, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoalni

Re: Selling FO:E First edition

Post by Ginoalni » Mon May 02, 2016 9:54 am

OK guys, I did something stupid and forgot to set international postage, the listing will soon be back up.

EDIT: New link has been added. Thank you all for your patience.

luckydonald

Post by luckydonald » Mon May 09, 2016 8:50 am

How is the money used, for charity?
If I remember right, kKat stated there shouldn't be profits from the book, and seeing it is above 500 $ AU now, it seems much more then the postal charges could be...

Limey

Post by Limey » Mon May 09, 2016 10:22 am

I'm fairly sure Kkat's wishes have no baring on the sale of a book op bought, unless we signed a non transfer claws when we bought these books. If sales worked like that then you would have to pay some of the value of your car to Ford or whoever made it when you trade it in against a new car.

Ginoalni

Post by Ginoalni » Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 pm

If that is the case, I have finalised the sale, it went for $1000 AUD, 10 times as much as I brought it for, today I will be donating $750 to Red Cross Australia and the rest is, well going to the reason I sold these books, so I can eat and live in a house.

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Tue May 31, 2016 7:28 pm

Ginoalni wrote:If that is the case, I have finalised the sale, it went for $1000 AUD, 10 times as much as I brought it for, today I will be donating $750 to Red Cross Australia and the rest is, well going to the reason I sold these books, so I can eat and live in a house.
Congratulations for the successful sale! It's absolutely mind-blowing how much these books are going for lately.

Thank you very much for your generosity in donating to the Red Cross. It really speaks well of your character :twilightsmile: