Possible Printing Someday?

freakingidiot

Possible Printing Someday?

Post by freakingidiot » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:47 am

Is Fallout Equestria Project Horizons going to be printed as books someday?

indianahoofs

Re: Possible Printing Someday?

Post by indianahoofs » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:35 am

:bjpshrug:
Read tru the posts in this section. There's been no official announcement by the team that there will be one but there's plenty of us who want one. Frankly im pretty sure I'm not the only one that would pay 200 bucks for a 5-10 volume printing -seeing as it's almost if not more than twice the size of FOE-

sxebrony
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Post by sxebrony » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:45 am

indianahoofs wrote::bjpshrug:
Read tru the posts in this section. There's been no official announcement by the team that there will be one but there's plenty of us who want one. Frankly im pretty sure I'm not the only one that would pay 200 bucks for a 5-10 volume printing -seeing as it's almost if not more than twice the size of FOE-
Actually, it's almost three times the size of the original.

indianahoofs

Post by indianahoofs » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:29 pm

sxebrony wrote:
indianahoofs wrote::bjpshrug:
Actually, it's almost three times the size of the original.

Welp there you go xD

Spydude
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Post by Spydude » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:16 am

$200 does seem a bit pricey, honestly unless you wanted the solid gold version (like me) then they will probably cost $100-150. That said, I wouldn't sacrifice quality for low cost; more books are always better than less books. IMO Bible paper is too flimsy for a set you want to last forever (unless you don't plan on reading it, I know I won't, but I still want the peace of mind).

Wht

Post by Wht » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 am

Yeah, but again. There is no use in speculating a price, we discussed this in the other thread. But it is always better to save more and be prepared. It will show when it shows and Zemm will let us know whats up when it hits.

indianahoofs

Post by indianahoofs » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:40 am

Wht wrote:Yeah, but again. There is no use in speculating a price, we discussed this in the other thread. But it is always better to save more and be prepared. It will show when it shows and Zemm will let us know whats up when it hits.
Pretty much

Spydude
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Post by Spydude » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:34 pm

I know there is no use, but sometimes price speculation is fun!

Stormlion1

Post by Stormlion1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:44 pm

Give it time. I honestly believe they should have waited for a 3rd printing of the original story but Horizons should be next unless they decide Murky has priority.

Wht

Post by Wht » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Murky is done? Geebus, I need to check back on it! It's been... what, 13 months since I last read it.