FoE D&C: Into Production

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

FoE D&C: Into Production

Post by zemming » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Hey everyone,
Just a heads up that at this time all unpaid invoices have been deleted. If you try to access your online invoice and reach a 404 page, that's why.

Moving Forward:
We've submitted the final files with the manufacture and they'll be moving forward with production. It's estimated to take about 5-6 weeks, with the books shipping out to everyone shortly thereafter. So tentatively we're looking at the end of May, into June. Once we have a more accurate timeline we'll post another update.

Wait! I still want a copy!
We usually have some extra copies left over towards the end of the project. If you are interested in the extra books, please sign up on the Reserve Signup Form
After the books are shipped to the main batch, we will begin sending invoices to the reserve list.

As always, if you have any questions about the project, you should check out the FAQ, which goes into a bit more detail than this post; post in the Duck and Cover Questions Thread; or feel free to send us an email at FoEPrintProject@gmail.com.

For quick questions, we also can be reached on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/EFkYw8Z

sxebrony
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Re: FoE D&C: Into Production

Post by sxebrony » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Good to hear. As with all the other printings this group has done, I can't wait to get my copy.

ickda

Post by ickda » Fri May 25, 2018 6:29 am

When will you be sending leftover invoices?

ickda

Post by ickda » Mon May 28, 2018 4:27 am

whon will the main batch ship?
or when will the reserved list be called a pound?

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Invoices for the reserve list will be sent after we take care of the main batch. Right now that's looking like it'll be near the end of June, into July.
We should have enough books for everyone on the reserve list, we just want to be safe. That's why we wait before sending the reserve invoices.

ickda

Post by ickda » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Thank you for the time. Did not even notice I spamed you.... sorry :twilightoops:

:pinkiebounce: :pinkiebounce: :pinkiebounce: :pinkiebounce: still cannot wait :pinkiebounce: :pinkiebounce: :pinkiebounce: