Fallout Equestria: Duck and Cover - Book Printing!

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Fallout Equestria: Duck and Cover - Book Printing!

Post by zemming » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:08 pm

Update April 2:
I've heard rumors that some individuals thought this was some kind of April Fools prank, or some other form of tomfoolery. I just want to set the record straight. We here at Absolutely Everything take things $100% seriously. The very idea of such shenanigans is incomprehensible!

full res

Are you tired of Fallout Equestria stories with morals, virtues, and overt heroism? Do you just want to roam the wasteland unabashedly blowing everything up?

Well do we have the story for you!

Announcing the first ever official printing of Fallout Equestria: Duck and Cover!

This story follows the fun-loving Atom Smasher as she unwittingly becomes a hero, while somehow having less of a conscience than the raiders, slavers, bandits and baddies she's been charged with fending off.

Because Duck and Cover is a quick read, we're doing a two-for-one and are also including the sequel Fallout Equestria: Make Love Not War, which directly follows Duck and Cover and provides a more serious look at Atom Smasher as she joins her brother and searches the wasteland for their missing father.

The book features both complete, unabridged stories, printed in as high quality hardcover book, with a deep rich hunter green cloth cover, silver foil stamping, and a fabulous dust jacket showcasing the heroine of the wasteland.

The Print Project is supported entirely by Fallout fans (like you!), so the ordering process is a little unique. Put simply, everyone signs up first, then we request quotes for all the books needed, and we divide the total across everyone who signed up. Next we'll email out invoices, and after everyone pays we can start printing books. A month or so later when they're all finished, we pack them up and ship them out to everyone!

Each book will be about $29.99 USD, with free shipping to the US.
Shipping to Canada will be +$15 USD, International will be +$25 USD.

The final cost will likely change by a few dollars depending on how many people actually sign up. As long as you save up a little more than our estimates, you will be more than fine.

So without further ado, the signup form: https://goo.gl/4MbHHV

If you have any questions about the project, you should check out the FAQ, which goes into a bit more detail than this post; post in the Duck and Cover Questions Thread; or feel free to send us an email at FoEPrintProject@gmail.com.

For quick questions, we also can be reached on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/EFkYw8Z

Thanks for all your support! :twilightsmile:

Stormlion1

Re: Fallout Equestria: Duck and Cover - Book Printing!

Post by Stormlion1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:11 am

Signed up, but I really was hoping for it to Horizons.

indianahoofs

Post by indianahoofs » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:30 pm

We all were, storm, we all were

sxebrony
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Post by sxebrony » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Not one (well, two, technically) of the ones I was hoping for (*turns and looks longingly at shelf space reserved for Horizons and Murky*), but, still, sign me up.

MasterChief2412

Post by MasterChief2412 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:28 am

Have to agree with above posts. Horizons is what we were all hoping for. Murky would've also been a great choice. I would've even been okay with a Pink Eyes 2nd printing since I missed out on it the first time. I still ordered this one though. Maby next time?

C_II_R

Post by C_II_R » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:06 am

I'm ok with this too. I haven't read those two stories so it will be something new.
I will also keep holding my breath for Horizons no matter what :raritywink: :bwalk:

HaefenZebra

Post by HaefenZebra » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:56 am

I've never read these but I signed up anyway and can't wait to read them when they're printed and arrive.

Iron Heart

Post by Iron Heart » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:08 am

Yey~ New book!

I haven't had the chance to read these two but I am NOT going to miss out on getting a copy like all the other ones. I'm still trying to find someone willing to part ways with Pink Eyes.

Still hoping for PH too!

Heather_Trails
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Post by Heather_Trails » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:09 pm

I have yet to read this one, but I can't say that you guys don't have great taste in stories. I look forward to experiencing these stories in the best medium there is. Dead trees. :p

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:07 am

Heather_Trails wrote:I have yet to read this one, but I can't say that you guys don't have great taste in stories.
Thanks! I will say though, Duck and Cover is a bit polarizing. You don't have to read it, but I would recommend familiarizing yourself with the gist of the story.