Pink Eyes Printing - Questions Thread

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Pink Eyes Printing - Questions Thread

Post by zemming » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:43 pm

This will just be a nice catch-all for any question pertaining to the Pink Eyes printing, just so stuff doesn't get lost somewhere else on the forums.

So, if you have any questions that relate to the printing of Fallout Equestria Pink Eyes, post them below and we'll try our best to answer them all as they come in. :twilightsmile:

Arcane_Scroll
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pink Eyes Printing - Questions Thread

Post by Arcane_Scroll » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:54 pm

Any artwork included in the book?

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Arcane_Scroll wrote:Any artwork included in the book?
'Tis the plan! :twilightsmile:

We'll have more details out as things are finalized.

Arcane_Scroll
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Arcane_Scroll » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:38 am

zemming wrote:
Arcane_Scroll wrote:Any artwork included in the book?
'Tis the plan! :twilightsmile:

We'll have more details out as things are finalized.
Awesome! :pinkiehappy:

richfiles
Pink Eyes First Printing
Pink Eyes First Printing

Post by richfiles » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:49 am

Has any pre-print editing been done, or are we doing a word for word, letter for letter as is print?
Editing is nice and all, but i couldn't care less... Puppysmiles on PAPER!!! Yush!

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:09 am

richfiles wrote:Has any pre-print editing been done, or are we doing a word for word, letter for letter as is print?
Editing is nice and all, but i couldn't care less... Puppysmiles on PAPER!!! Yush!
We are working on basic editing. So hopefully there won't be any "booby pins" like in FoE :rainbowlaugh:

Pyroman147

Post by Pyroman147 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:58 pm

Quick question. I'm not sure if you would even be able to know at this point of the project, but will I be able to pay for the book through Paypal? :bjshrug:

zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zemming » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Pyroman147 wrote:Quick question. I'm not sure if you would even be able to know at this point of the project, but will I be able to pay for the book through Paypal? :bjshrug:
We're looking into PayPal, but due to their rather poor history with projects like ours, I wouldn't count on it.

Credit/debit cards work best. If you're in the US and don't have a credit card, most stores sell Visa/MasterCard gift cards which will work just like a credit card online :twilightsmile:

Arcane_Scroll
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Arcane_Scroll » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:26 pm

zemming wrote:
Pyroman147 wrote:Quick question. I'm not sure if you would even be able to know at this point of the project, but will I be able to pay for the book through Paypal? :bjshrug:
We're looking into PayPal, but due to their rather poor history with projects like ours, I wouldn't count on it.

Credit/debit cards work best. If you're in the US and don't have a credit card, most stores sell Visa/MasterCard gift cards which will work just like a credit card online :twilightsmile:
I recommend using those for any online purchase. It gives you a line of defense between your bank account and the internet. The Walmart money cards are awesome, cheap, work as a Visa card, and accept direct deposit and tax refunds :) You don't even need a bank to have one, I told the banks to f*** off years ago and switched to these. Don't want direct deposit? Just add the money, for free, at any Walmart register. If some website steals your card number, the most they can do is take what you happen to have on it at the time. That right there has saved my butt a couple times now :pinkiehappy:

Internet shopping, shopping safe :rainbowdetermined2:

loucanscale

Post by loucanscale » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:50 am

i just received two of the automated e-mails telling me that i signed up for the new book project is this normal or have i some how signed up for two copies of the book.

i'd just like to point out that i only filled out one form, before the obvious question is asked.