After putting it off far too long, the forum has now been updated to the latest version. The old forum was actually too old to update easily, and relied on a mod that I only recently found for the newer version.

Please let me know if you find anything not working properly.

Oh, and one more thing, forum registration is open again :twilightsmile:

Second Printing Questions Thread

User avatar
zemming
Global Moderator
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 am
Location: Mid-Michigan
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby zemming » Sun May 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Appledan wrote:Well, i finished the payment, it should be here(Israel) in around two weeks right?

I'm sorry, but no. This is a crowd-funded project. We do not have inventory on hand to ship out immediately after payments are made.

As stated in the info email that was sent out before the invoices, as well as the info post on the homepage, "The books will be shipped out to everyone who has signed approximately 7 to 8 weeks after all payments have been collected."
This is because the "printing of the books will start only after the printer has received the cleared payment" and "the printing itself is going to take 5 to 6 weeks."

User avatar
Bleheh13
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:10 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby Bleheh13 » Mon May 26, 2014 9:13 am

Hey everybody,

I'm incredibly sorry, but I'm one of the people on the list who have still not paid. Entirely my fault, I've been far too distracted lately. One the invoice it says it was due yesterday, the 25th. Can I still pay now, or am I too late and already removed from the list? :fluttercry:

Again, I apologize.

User avatar
zemming
Global Moderator
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 am
Location: Mid-Michigan
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby zemming » Mon May 26, 2014 9:35 am

Bleheh13 wrote:I'm incredibly sorry, but I'm one of the people on the list who have still not paid. Entirely my fault, I've been far too distracted lately. One the invoice it says it was due yesterday, the 25th. Can I still pay now, or am I too late and already removed from the list? :fluttercry:


As long as you can still see your invoice online, you can still pay. Just please do it quickly before we start clearing out the unpaid invoices.

User avatar
Bleheh13
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:10 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby Bleheh13 » Mon May 26, 2014 9:44 am

zemming wrote:As long as you can still see your invoice online, you can still pay. Just please do it quickly before we start clearing out the unpaid invoices.


Fantastic, thank you.

:pinkiebounce:

Magical Trevor
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:14 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby Magical Trevor » Mon May 26, 2014 6:29 pm

So at this point, that means that those on the waiting list are up/have the option to pay now, right? And they have ~1 week to pay or so before you guys figure out what else to do, right?

yetanothername
Global Moderator
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby yetanothername » Mon May 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Magical Trevor wrote:So at this point, that means that those on the waiting list are up/have the option to pay now, right? And they have ~1 week to pay or so before you guys figure out what else to do, right?


I just sent out all of the invoices for people on the wait list. They have a one week period to pay.

User avatar
rainwell
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 3:50 am
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby rainwell » Tue May 27, 2014 7:39 am

127 unpaid invoices, that's like 1/10 of all.

But i bet there's lot of ppl, that missed the second printing, perhaps another message on EQD would atract few.

User avatar
Twilightneko
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:03 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby Twilightneko » Tue May 27, 2014 12:30 pm

How about a countdown clock with how many payments are still outstanding,
that way once it hits 0 we can all collectively do a Fluttershy cheer...Yay!
or maybe a Pinkie Pie bounce :pinkiebounce:

fizzlefist
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:48 am
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby fizzlefist » Tue May 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Twilightneko wrote:How about a countdown clock with how many payments are still outstanding,
that way once it hits 0 we can all collectively do a Fluttershy cheer...Yay!
or maybe a Pinkie Pie bounce :pinkiebounce:


Well I can confirm at least one of them got bought. I decided I wanted a second copy after I got the first invoice and put myself on the stand-by waitlist. Paid for it yesterday evening. :rainbowlaugh:

User avatar
Limey
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:11 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Second Printing Questions Thread

Postby Limey » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:33 pm

Do you know what the chances are of getting a set, I just put my name on the wait list today, I only ask because I have a few friends I know would also love a copy but they don't know about this project... don't want to get their hopes up if it's slim to none :fluttershysad:


Return to “Fallout: Equestria”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests