2nd Printing Signup Confirmations

Locked
User avatar
DDBProductions
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by DDBProductions » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:40 pm

TheDrage123 wrote:I would like a sign up conformation, my email is [redacted] also my name is Trey Smith.Hope I get my books this year.
Confirmed!
Please checkout my Tumblr, featured on EQD!

obscure
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by obscure » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Hope you can confirm I am on the list my e-mail address I used to sign up is [redacted]

User avatar
DDBProductions
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by DDBProductions » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:41 pm

obscure wrote:Hope you can confirm I am on the list my e-mail address I used to sign up is [redacted]
Yup, you're on the list.
Please checkout my Tumblr, featured on EQD!

User avatar
Experimantal
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:12 am

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by Experimantal » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Am I on the list? My E-mail is [redacted]

Also, small questions, how much time will the payment be opened? I thought the payment would have been way later, like for the printing who got cancelled, and I might not be able to pay during may :/ On another note, if the art is not gonna make it to this printing, it means there will be a third printing?

yetanothername
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by yetanothername » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Experimantal wrote:Am I on the list? My E-mail is [redacted]

Also, small questions, how much time will the payment be opened? I thought the payment would have been way later, like for the printing who got cancelled, and I might not be able to pay during may :/ On another note, if the art is not gonna make it to this printing, it means there will be a third printing?
You are on the list for one book.

User avatar
Experimantal
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:12 am

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by Experimantal » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:16 pm

yetanothername wrote:
Experimantal wrote:Am I on the list? My E-mail is [redacted]

Also, small questions, how much time will the payment be opened? I thought the payment would have been way later, like for the printing who got cancelled, and I might not be able to pay during may :/ On another note, if the art is not gonna make it to this printing, it means there will be a third printing?
You are on the list for one book.
One book? You mean one set? (sorry I fear I messed up my sign up if it's really one book ahah :twilightblush: )

What about my wonders if you know about them (sorry if those questions annoy you, but I'd like to know before it's too late and fail the promise I made while signing up)

freelancer
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:44 pm

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by freelancer » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:21 pm

You're on the list for one set.[/quote]
Thank you very much. I do have one question though, are these probably going to be above or below $50 in the United States?

yetanothername
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by yetanothername » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Experimantal wrote:
yetanothername wrote:
Experimantal wrote:Am I on the list? My E-mail is [redacted]

Also, small questions, how much time will the payment be opened? I thought the payment would have been way later, like for the printing who got cancelled, and I might not be able to pay during may :/ On another note, if the art is not gonna make it to this printing, it means there will be a third printing?
You are on the list for one book.
One book? You mean one set? (sorry I fear I messed up my sign up if it's really one book ahah :twilightblush: )

What about my wonders if you know about them (sorry if those questions annoy you, but I'd like to know before it's too late and fail the promise I made while signing up)
Sorry, by one book I meant one set. As to any future plans we have not discussed anything.

User avatar
zemming
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 am
Location: Mid-Michigan

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by zemming » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Experimantal wrote:Also, small questions, how much time will the payment be opened? I thought the payment would have been way later, like for the printing who got cancelled, and I might not be able to pay during may :/
Right now our tentative schedule will have payment open for about 16 days. If you absolutely cannot be pay during May, please email foeprintproject@gmail.com and we'll see if we can work something out with you.
Experimantal wrote:On another note, if the art is not gonna make it to this printing, it means there will be a third printing?
Please do not read into that too much. We want to finish this printing before considering another one.

User avatar
Experimantal
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:12 am

Re: Signup Confirmations

Post by Experimantal » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:31 pm

zemming wrote:
Experimantal wrote:Also, small questions, how much time will the payment be opened? I thought the payment would have been way later, like for the printing who got cancelled, and I might not be able to pay during may :/
Right now our tentative schedule will have payment open for about 16 days. If you absolutely cannot be pay during May, please email foeprintproject@gmail.com and we'll see if we can work something out with you.
Experimantal wrote:On another note, if the art is not gonna make it to this printing, it means there will be a third printing?
Please do not read into that too much. We want to finish this printing before considering another one.
Thanks for the answer, I will have to see about the payment and will e-mail if any problem is encountered, and so, if the art doesn't make it to this printing, will the book be text only without any inside art per chapter? Not that I mind, it's just a wonder I have :pinkiehappy:

Locked