Page 1 of 1

the site

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm
by Pinkie Pie
Is there a site discussion form? if not can there be? because currently im having a problem with the site and im not sure if its me or the site.

Edit: guess i should have also explained the problem. The bottom bar of the website is getting "stuck" so when i scroll down it "stays" and blocks some of the site. i tested it out on firefox and chrome and it exist on both. i was wondering if anyone else has an issue as such.

also once again for the awesome site Arca i love it and i love the smilies (who do i thank for them?) :bwalk: :gwalk: :lwalk: :cwalk: :pipshrug: :bjshrug: :bjpshrug:

Re: the site

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:29 am
by Dr. Crow
No idea whats up with your bug, but as I had posted in the facebook group, we should have another sub section of forums for Suggestions, Issues, and general site support.

Re: the site

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:57 pm
by Arcane_Scroll
Pinkie Pie wrote:Is there a site discussion form? if not can there be? because currently im having a problem with the site and im not sure if its me or the site.

Edit: guess i should have also explained the problem. The bottom bar of the website is getting "stuck" so when i scroll down it "stays" and blocks some of the site. i tested it out on firefox and chrome and it exist on both. i was wondering if anyone else has an issue as such.

I have no idea what would cause that, I test in Chrome (my main browser), Firefox, IE, Opera (when I remember, I really hate Opera), Safari on the iPhone and Dolphin HD on the Android phone. I have never seen that behavior on any of them.

I use the same layout system as Twitter so it would also happen on that site.

Pinkie Pie wrote:also once again for the awesome site Arca i love it and i love the smilies (who do i thank for them?) :bwalk: :gwalk: :lwalk: :cwalk: :pipshrug: :bjshrug: :bjpshrug:

They are all indexed on the Fallout: Equestria Resource site.

Re: the site

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:58 pm
by Arcane_Scroll
Dr. Crow wrote:No idea whats up with your bug, but as I had posted in the facebook group, we should have another sub section of forums for Suggestions, Issues, and general site support.

I'll try to remember to add a forum about that when I get home.

Re: the site

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:23 pm
by Pinkie Pie
Well it probably is my computer. Although it is a beast it loves just missing with me. For example itunes would not reconise my iPod or Ipad unless minecraft is runing. This behavior stopped two weeks ago after uninstaling the the sims, the only major thing I did that day. I don't understand my computer.

It also thinks it's a dell even though I built it my self from newegg

Re: the site

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:09 pm
by scootayay
:bjshrug: You have a really weird computer. I'd recommend running CCleaner(both normal and registry) or, much better, a reinstall(I don't know if that's an option for you). I try to reinstall my OS every year, the speed difference is really noticeable.

Pinkie Pie wrote:i love the smilies (who do i thank for them?) :bwalk: :gwalk: :lwalk: :cwalk: :pipshrug: :bjshrug: :bjpshrug:

:lwalk: :cwalk: :bwalk: :gwalk: http://drakcel.deviantart.com/gallery/34972769
:rwalk: http://pcdude2143.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4tqpyq
:drwhooves: http://godog420.deviantart.com/gallery/32855956
:cmcwalk: http://creshosk.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=cmc#/d41artm
:pinkiebounce: http://lion-ger.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-Bouncing-292502388

No idea where all the others come from.

(This post has waaaay too many smilies.)