After putting it off far too long, the forum has now been updated to the latest version. The old forum was actually too old to update easily, and relied on a mod that I only recently found for the newer version.

Please let me know if you find anything not working properly.

Oh, and one more thing, forum registration is open again :twilightsmile:

Project Horizons Informational Post

User avatar
zemming
Global Moderator
Posts: 357
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 am
Location: Mid-Michigan
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby zemming » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:11 pm

indianahoofs wrote:
zemming wrote:Wat

Hasn't it been done for months already?

That's what I though :bjshrug:

Redness
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:31 am
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby Redness » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:02 pm

I'm confused lol

Heather_Trails
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby Heather_Trails » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Maybe Jorizons isn't a typo? Maybe it's a knockoff Horizons? :bjshrug:

Spydude
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:58 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby Spydude » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:06 pm

zemming wrote:
indianahoofs wrote:
zemming wrote:Wat

Hasn't it been done for months already?

That's what I though :bjshrug:


Redness wrote:I'm confused lol


Heather_Trails wrote:Maybe Jorizons isn't a typo? Maybe it's a knockoff Horizons? :bjshrug:


Not as far as google or I know. Couldn't find it through googling.
:pipshrug: :bjshrug:

User avatar
Stormlion1
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:51 pm
Location: Truck Driver
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby Stormlion1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Finished last Spring I thought. Hell, Somber has ten chapters of the Sequal written.

Redness
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:31 am
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby Redness » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Stormlion1 wrote:Finished last Spring I thought. Hell, Somber has ten chapters of the Sequal written.
Yep! I just checked it out! :bwalk:

User avatar
indianahoofs
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:27 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby indianahoofs » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Redness wrote:
Stormlion1 wrote:Finished last Spring I thought. Hell, Somber has ten chapters of the Sequal written.
Yep! I just checked it out! :bwalk:



SEQUEL?!

User avatar
sxebrony
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:28 am
Location: Northwest Indiana
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby sxebrony » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:54 pm

indianahoofs wrote:
Redness wrote:
Stormlion1 wrote:Finished last Spring I thought. Hell, Somber has ten chapters of the Sequal written.
Yep! I just checked it out! :bwalk:



SEQUEL?!

It's about Scotch traveling in the Zebra lands.

Wht
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:56 am
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby Wht » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:45 am

Well that sounds neat. What kind of story is it going to be?

Spydude
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:58 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Informational Post

Postby Spydude » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Dang, there's going to be a sequel? Hasn't Somber had enough of writing? If I were him I would just drop the mic and walk out.
A sequel will be cool though.


Return to “Project Horizons”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest