After putting it off far too long, the forum has now been updated to the latest version. The old forum was actually too old to update easily, and relied on a mod that I only recently found for the newer version.

Please let me know if you find anything not working properly.

Oh, and one more thing, forum registration is open again :twilightsmile:

Project Horizons Chapter Images

Thyrranoid

Re: Project Horizons Chapter Images

Postby Thyrranoid » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:49 am

Is there a time limit on when we can submit art? I'd like to draw something for this but can't really do so until I'm done with this university term.

zemming
Global Moderator

Postby zemming » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Thyrranoid wrote:Is there a time limit on when we can submit art? I'd like to draw something for this but can't really do so until I'm done with this university term.

Please note that this thread is kind of depreciated. Right now we do not have plans for a printing of Project Horizons, especially since it's not even finished.

But there's never enough fanart. If you draw something feel free to post it for everyone else to see. :twilightsmile:

billybob579

Postby billybob579 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 am

zemming wrote:
Thyrranoid wrote:Is there a time limit on when we can submit art? I'd like to draw something for this but can't really do so until I'm done with this university term.

Please note that this thread is kind of depreciated. Right now we do not have plans for a printing of Project Horizons, especially since it's not even finished.

But there's never enough fanart. If you draw something feel free to post it for everyone else to see. :twilightsmile:

Don't say that! Of course you have plans for it! You must! They're just... very abstract, distant, uncertain plans without any sort of time-frame or details. But it needs to be a plan!

Return to “Project Horizons”