After putting it off far too long, the forum has now been updated to the latest version. The old forum was actually too old to update easily, and relied on a mod that I only recently found for the newer version.

Please let me know if you find anything not working properly.

Oh, and one more thing, forum registration is open again :twilightsmile:

Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Spydude
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:58 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby Spydude » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:06 am

dragonblue900 wrote:
Spydude wrote:A triple set printing would be sweet!

Although I already have Pink Eyes... oh well the more the merrier :)

May I know from where did you get Pink Eyes?


I got it from this site around Christmas. They had some extra copies and I was lucky enough to get one.

dragonblue900
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:10 am
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby dragonblue900 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Spydude wrote:
dragonblue900 wrote:
Spydude wrote:A triple set printing would be sweet!

Although I already have Pink Eyes... oh well the more the merrier :)

May I know from where did you get Pink Eyes?


I got it from this site around Christmas. They had some extra copies and I was lucky enough to get one.

wow!that's awesome!Could you please tell me when may next print come out?And how's the going on this project?

User avatar
indianahoofs
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:27 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby indianahoofs » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Details haven't been released yet bud. Noone knows but the project members

User avatar
rocco
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:02 am
Location: Tennessee, Foothills of the Smoky Mountains
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby rocco » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:17 am

something special eh?

well im game, the only second hand set i have found went for 800 on ebay and i just cant pay that XD. no to mention i got into this whole Fallout Equestria universe way late in the game so i never had a chance LOL.
:bwalk: :gwalk:
Hunting guide, Buisness owner, Husband, Father, Author and A Brony

My FoE FanFic
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/357237 ... est-dreams

User avatar
Zetriax
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby Zetriax » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:31 am

Awesome. But will the PDF's for the Pink Eyes printing be released on this site like the 1st Edition of Fallout Equestria? I'd like to print my own copy if I can.

User avatar
Friedchiken777
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:04 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby Friedchiken777 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Zetriax wrote:Awesome. But will the PDF's for the Pink Eyes printing be released on this site like the 1st Edition of Fallout Equestria? I'd like to print my own copy if I can.


What service have you found to be best for self printing singular copies? I started doing some research into doing that, but never came to a conclusion. :pipshrug:

User avatar
Zetriax
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby Zetriax » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Friedchiken777 wrote:
Zetriax wrote:Awesome. But will the PDF's for the Pink Eyes printing be released on this site like the 1st Edition of Fallout Equestria? I'd like to print my own copy if I can.


What service have you found to be best for self printing singular copies? I started doing some research into doing that, but never came to a conclusion. :pipshrug:


I found that http://www.thebookpatch.com is the best. I got my copy of the original FoE for around $70 or so by printing there. They turned out great, although I wish they did hardbacks. If you do use it, make absolutely sure you DO NOT upload it to their online bookstore and delete the book from your profile after you get your book just to cover your bases and avoid copyright conflicts. Happy printing! :derpytongue2:

As for Pink Eyes, I actually edited the EPUB and coverted it to PDF. I made my own custom cover for it. Ordered it and should get it within the next few weeks. So excited! :pinkiebounce:

Btw, here is what my books look like:

Image
Image

Zann
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:10 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby Zann » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Zetriax wrote:
Friedchiken777 wrote:
Zetriax wrote:Awesome. But will the PDF's for the Pink Eyes printing be released on this site like the 1st Edition of Fallout Equestria? I'd like to print my own copy if I can.


What service have you found to be best for self printing singular copies? I started doing some research into doing that, but never came to a conclusion. :pipshrug:


I found that http://www.thebookpatch.com is the best. I got my copy of the original FoE for around $70 or so by printing there. They turned out great, although I wish they did hardbacks. If you do use it, make absolutely sure you DO NOT upload it to their online bookstore and delete the book from your profile after you get your book just to cover your bases and avoid copyright conflicts. Happy printing! :derpytongue2:

As for Pink Eyes, I actually edited the EPUB and coverted it to PDF. I made my own custom cover for it. Ordered it and should get it within the next few weeks. So excited! :pinkiebounce:

Btw, here is what my books look like:

Image


what image did you use for the cover? I want in to print my own :pipshrug:

User avatar
Zetriax
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby Zetriax » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:51 pm

Zann wrote:
Zetriax wrote:
Friedchiken777 wrote:
What service have you found to be best for self printing singular copies? I started doing some research into doing that, but never came to a conclusion. :pipshrug:


I found that http://www.thebookpatch.com is the best. I got my copy of the original FoE for around $70 or so by printing there. They turned out great, although I wish they did hardbacks. If you do use it, make absolutely sure you DO NOT upload it to their online bookstore and delete the book from your profile after you get your book just to cover your bases and avoid copyright conflicts. Happy printing! :derpytongue2:

As for Pink Eyes, I actually edited the EPUB and coverted it to PDF. I made my own custom cover for it. Ordered it and should get it within the next few weeks. So excited! :pinkiebounce:

Btw, here is what my books look like:

Image


what image did you use for the cover? I want in to print my own :pipshrug:


Here ya go. I found this link somewhere in the FoE project forums. I forget where.
http://m.imgur.com/a/Vi5hk

User avatar
Friedchiken777
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:04 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby Friedchiken777 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:59 pm

Thanks Zetriax! :rainbowkiss:


Return to “Project News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests