After putting it off far too long, the forum has now been updated to the latest version. The old forum was actually too old to update easily, and relied on a mod that I only recently found for the newer version.

Please let me know if you find anything not working properly.

Oh, and one more thing, forum registration is open again :twilightsmile:

Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

zeldapunkgrrl

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby zeldapunkgrrl » Mon May 15, 2017 7:18 am

Zetriax wrote:
zemming wrote:
Zetriax wrote:I emailed them asking about the Pink Eyes PDF's several weeks ago and I still haven't heard a thing.

I'm not that far behind on emails, and I don't see anything about PE PDFs in the inbox. Go ahead and send me another message, feel free to CC zemming@zemming.org

Oh. Well sorry for jumping to that conclusion. :twilightsheepish:
As for the PDFs I went ahead and edited the EPUB and made my own copy of the book. ( Which turned out great btw.)

I actually did the same thing. It was a bit of work trying to get everything formatted and looking right, but the end result is fabulous.
:pinkiebounce:

djazz
Pink Eyes First Printing

Re: Official Pink Eyes Ebook & Other Announcements!

Postby djazz » Mon May 22, 2017 2:59 am

Fixed an issue with the Pink Eyes ebook when opened with Google Play Books, it would lose all the styling and just render plain HTML. The issue was a bug in Play Books' parser that I managed to work around in the CSS. If you use Play Books to read on Android, you should really try the latest version!

Return to “Project News”