After putting it off far too long, the forum has now been updated to the latest version. The old forum was actually too old to update easily, and relied on a mod that I only recently found for the newer version.

Please let me know if you find anything not working properly.

Oh, and one more thing, forum registration is open again :twilightsmile:

Pink Eyes - Moving Along

DevouringOne
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 7:15 am
Status: Offline

Re: Pink Eyes - Moving Along

Postby DevouringOne » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:33 am

Are these going to be shipped out soon? I'm sorry for just asking this out of the blue but I want to know if its possible that id get them before summer break

SpectrumScholar
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Australia
Status: Offline

Re: Pink Eyes - Moving Along

Postby SpectrumScholar » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi Devouringone

The books are slated to be finished printing in the first two weeks of May. Then it will likely take a bit of time for our lovely benefactors to mail out the individual books.

They are pretty good at keeping us in the loop via the main page as to any updates.
(please note that I am not an administrator of this project, just an addict like you ☺).

Spectrum
Entropy . . . entropy always changes

User avatar
zemming
Global Moderator
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 am
Location: Mid-Michigan
Status: Offline

Re: Pink Eyes - Moving Along

Postby zemming » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:28 am

DevouringOne wrote:Are these going to be shipped out soon? I'm sorry for just asking this out of the blue but I want to know if its possible that id get them before summer break

What SpectrumScholar said is correct. Right now the books are being printed and should be finished the first or second week of May. From there we can start shipping them out.

We regularly post updates on the homepage; you should definitely check back every so often to stay up to date.

User avatar
BikerDash
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:37 pm
Location: Waterville, Maine (Equestria)
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Pink Eyes - Moving Along

Postby BikerDash » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:16 pm

zemming wrote:
DevouringOne wrote:Are these going to be shipped out soon? I'm sorry for just asking this out of the blue but I want to know if its possible that id get them before summer break

What SpectrumScholar said is correct. Right now the books are being printed and should be finished the first or second week of May. From there we can start shipping them out.

We regularly post updates on the homepage; you should definitely check back every so often to stay up to date.

It would have been awesome if my copy were to arrive on the 24th, since that is my Birthday. Sadly, that falls on a Sunday

User avatar
zemming
Global Moderator
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 am
Location: Mid-Michigan
Status: Offline

Re: Pink Eyes - Moving Along

Postby zemming » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:06 pm

BikerDash wrote:
zemming wrote:
DevouringOne wrote:Are these going to be shipped out soon? I'm sorry for just asking this out of the blue but I want to know if its possible that id get them before summer break

What SpectrumScholar said is correct. Right now the books are being printed and should be finished the first or second week of May. From there we can start shipping them out.

We regularly post updates on the homepage; you should definitely check back every so often to stay up to date.

It would have been awesome if my copy were to arrive on the 24th, since that is my Birthday. Sadly, that falls on a Sunday


The books should be arrive before then. I suppose you could wait to open them until the 24th :twilightsheepish:

FnafLover122
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:36 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Pink Eyes - Moving Along

Postby FnafLover122 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:20 am

Heyo! So i've signed up for the reserve list, and if you do have any copies left over and send out invoices to the reserve list, is there a set order of priority, so say if someone signed up for the list before me, they will get the book before me, or is it just first come first serve sorta thing?

User avatar
BikerDash
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:37 pm
Location: Waterville, Maine (Equestria)
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Pink Eyes - Moving Along

Postby BikerDash » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:12 am

zemming wrote:
The books should be arrive before then. I suppose you could wait to open them until the 24th :twilightsheepish:

Me... wait... when I can tear the package open like a hungry Ethiopian with a frozen dinner and immediately start reading all that Puppy goodness?
Image

User avatar
zemming
Global Moderator
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 am
Location: Mid-Michigan
Status: Offline

Re: Pink Eyes - Moving Along

Postby zemming » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:35 pm

FnafLover122 wrote:Heyo! So i've signed up for the reserve list, and if you do have any copies left over and send out invoices to the reserve list, is there a set order of priority, so say if someone signed up for the list before me, they will get the book before me, or is it just first come first serve sorta thing?

Priority will be based on who signed up on the reserve list first. First we'll send out invoices for the extra books we have. If anyone doesn't pay, their invoice will be deleted. Then we'll just send invoices to another group of people until we run out of people or books.


Return to “Project News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest