After putting it off far too long, the forum has now been updated to the latest version. The old forum was actually too old to update easily, and relied on a mod that I only recently found for the newer version.

Please let me know if you find anything not working properly.

Oh, and one more thing, forum registration is open again :twilightsmile:

FoE 3rd Printing - Reserve List

PC012

Re: FoE 3rd Printing - Reserve List

Postby PC012 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 am

I just got my book yesterday! And what a marvellous print it is...! Thank you all so much for this special package! I'm glad I got the opportunity to grab a copy. :pinkiehappy:

DaSpood

Postby DaSpood » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Cant wait to see the numbers of this project. I'm sure it broke all previous records ^^
It's probably a little early to ask ; but as PH seems to be next in line for a print, do you have an approximate idea of when it will happen ? Like next year around the same dates as this print, or later ?

SamXala

Postby SamXala » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Oh... my.... GOD! I got my copy of this book and.... holy cow, I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!
:pinkiebounce: :heart: :pinkiebounce:

Thank you guys, THANK YOU!!! I... I can't find the right words to express what I'm feeling right now, but yeah, I made a video of my reaction, sadly the video is in Spanish (since that I'm from Chile), but I give you a small thanks in my video (minute 17:13 to 19:04)

Video: https://youtu.be/cfILqbF6XmQ?t=17m13s :lwalk: :cwalk: :bwalk:

Well... That's it I think, I'm looking forward to the next proyect!!

Choc_Salties

Postby Choc_Salties » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:06 am

Mine's still sitting in the limbo that is customs around here...

zemming
Global Moderator

Postby zemming » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:46 pm

DaSpood wrote:It's probably a little early to ask ; but as PH seems to be next in line for a print, do you have an approximate idea of when it will happen ? Like next year around the same dates as this print, or later ?

We're still working on wrapping up this printing. Until things get further along we're going to hold off on specific announcements about PH.

C_II_R

Postby C_II_R » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:06 pm

zemming wrote:
DaSpood wrote:It's probably a little early to ask ; but as PH seems to be next in line for a print, do you have an approximate idea of when it will happen ? Like next year around the same dates as this print, or later ?

We're still working on wrapping up this printing. Until things get further along we're going to hold off on specific announcements about PH.

Although I'd order PH in a second right now, and even though I found the final price of FOE very agreeable, I do think my finances would appreciate a breather. :bwalk: :raritywink:

Princess_Celestia

Postby Princess_Celestia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Aw man I missed another one? Guh. Welp, I guess I can try one of the copies on ebay. If I can scrounge up two or three hundred bucks.

raptor

Postby raptor » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:13 am

Princess_Celestia wrote:Aw man I missed another one? Guh. Welp, I guess I can try one of the copies on ebay. If I can scrounge up two or three hundred bucks.

know the feeling, been trying for 2-3 years.

don't look at "selling for" price, look at "sold for" price. most i've seen one sold for is about $150 or something. and that was for the original five volume set.

I got an invoice out of the 3rd reserve, but had to decline due to the price. I'll just be here, waiting for the forth printing. :ajsleepy:

Return to “Project News”