After putting it off far too long, the forum has now been updated to the latest version. The old forum was actually too old to update easily, and relied on a mod that I only recently found for the newer version.

Please let me know if you find anything not working properly.

Oh, and one more thing, forum registration is open again :twilightsmile:

Project Horizons Card Set

User avatar
The Last Bottlecap
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby The Last Bottlecap » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:12 am

Thanks for spending your time on that!
This project is currently on-hold right now because of one issue: commissioning the artist.
I already found a (IMO) great artist who makes FOE artwork (so there would be absolutely no risk of him messing up because of a lack of knowledge about the story).
BUT, he opens commissions, like, twice a year and he increased the commission price when I was about to use my chance.

I also don't want to leave any character behind, but that would probably require two or three additional card decks.
The idea of making the cards full-colored came from my private preferences, but making a full-colored and gray-toned sets wouldn't be too hard, since the artwork would be the same. I think.
And the cards in the original caravan mini-game from NV were, actually, full-colored, at least a few sets. But, because they were all post-apocalyptic and such, they weren't looking like a giant rainbow laying on the table.
As for 'common' characters like Derpy if this project would succeed, then I'd probably start another for FOE, Heroes, PE and MN7.
Right now, the designing is also a problem, because I'm just unable to decide stuff. If I had someone who would tell me 'You're wasting time, move to the another card.' then it would proceed forward.

However, in two days from now, the school starts. And I not only go to normal school, I'll be starting music school.
So, piano and double-bass in music school, guitar and euphonium on private lessons.
Plus high-school.
So I'm not actually sure when I'll sleep.

Anyway, if you have more ideas, feel free to send them in. This topic may not be a 'lively' one, but I check it when I can.

In the worst case, I'll wait a year and around three months until I'm eighteen, re-read PH, save money, try to find someone to help in the brony community or my daily life and get things going then.
But, since you actually motivated me with, you know, being interested, I'll try to find some time doing school and do stuff during summer vacation.

P.S.: Don't worry, your English isn't that bad. I've seen much, much worse. :twilightsmile:
Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
John Lennon

Aka. Loretokartakan.

User avatar
rainwell
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 3:50 am
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby rainwell » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:58 am

I honestly didn't pay any attention to this issue since my last post.

I'd not worry about artists, there are many great people that would want to help and draw some characters (unlike me, i can't draw a single circle).

Hmm, not leaving any character behind you say? My idea was to take only the main characters and create four separate colors in one deck, as you can see in the sheet.
But yeah, there are just too many characters not to leave any important behind.

Ah man, sorry to hear that. You must have done something really terrible to deserve such a punishment... Piano? Euphonium? Joking obviously, enjoy. I prefer chello anyway.
I took a brake two years ago from PH, waiting until finished. Now I will wait some more for a neat hard cover book resting in my hands.

Don't worry about that, glad to help. I wonder that no one else posted anything, any idea whatsoever.

PS: This was made by my friend:
Image
Right now she's making me a blackhawk-heroes-of-fallout-equestria-battlestance. She can help with the cards later on.

Macilnar
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:47 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby Macilnar » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:26 pm

I know this thread is pretty much dead but I figured if people are still interested in a Fallout: Equestria + Project Horizons card set they should check out this deviantart page http://limreiart.deviantart.com/art/Poker-Cards-624754863. I think they are still selling the cards.

User avatar
indianahoofs
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:27 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby indianahoofs » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Macilnar wrote:I know this thread is pretty much dead but I figured if people are still interested in a Fallout: Equestria + Project Horizons card set they should check out this deviantart page http://limreiart.deviantart.com/art/Poker-Cards-624754863. I think they are still selling the cards.


Why must you take my money

Macilnar
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:47 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby Macilnar » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:46 pm

indianahoofs wrote:Why must you take my money

Because diehard fans are highly prone to buying items relating to their fandom?

User avatar
indianahoofs
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:27 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby indianahoofs » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:05 pm

I don't see any links for purchasing >.>

Macilnar
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:47 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby Macilnar » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:48 am

indianahoofs wrote:I don't see any links for purchasing >.>

In the comments he says to PM him about purchasing.

Spydude
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:58 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby Spydude » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Anyone know how much they cost and if they were still available when you checked?

User avatar
indianahoofs
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:27 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby indianahoofs » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Spydude wrote:Anyone know how much they cost and if they were still available when you checked?


I'm waiting on a reply to my note to the guy as we speak. Don't think he's terribly active

Spydude
Pink Eyes First Printing
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:58 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Project Horizons Card Set

Postby Spydude » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:45 pm

indianahoofs wrote:I'm waiting on a reply to my note to the guy as we speak. Don't think he's terribly active

Cool, keep us apprised. :twilightsmile:


Return to “Pony Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests